This year, the CERN Accelerator School (CAS) offers the full series of training courses on accelerator physics and associated technologies, with Basic and Introductory courses for beginners, and an Advanced course for more expert participants. Join CAS around Europe to enhance your knowledge and expand your network in a stimulating international environment! Physicists, engineers, technicians, and students from all around the world are welcome to participate.
- CAS Basics of Accelerator Physics and Technology
- 09-13 May, Ferney-Voltaire, France. Non-residential course.
- Registration deadline: 10 April 2022.
- CAS on Introduction to Accelerator Physics
- 18 September - 01 October 2022, Kaunas, Lithuania.
- Registration deadline: 15 August 2022.
- CAS on Advanced Accelerator Physics
- 06-18 November 2022, Sévrier, France.
- Registration deadline: 15 October 2022.
Follow CERN Accelerator School on LinkedIn.